Monday, May 17, 2010

Miniature Monday

I have several hundred D&D miniatures collected and painted over thirty years of gaming. The first set of figures I ever got was a handful of Heritage Dungeon Dwellers. I thought it appropriate to really kick off the Monday series with a couple of these.

The fighter has been painted like the guy on the cover of the first edition Dungeon Master's Guide. The thief is the iconic first edition back stabber, back before there were rogues and the more PC 'sneak attack'.

Every week I'll pick new models more or less at random. I'll be collecting all of these models in a permanent gallery page here once I figure out to do that and I will organize them by manufacturer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I remember playing that rogue. Didn't we get those models from Aaron?

    ReplyDelete